For Full Details Please visit the GAMA Motor Sport Home Page
Gama are proud to be working with Jensen International in Oxfordshire, exclusively building the Jensen marque for the Interceptor S and new SX models.
The following list encompasses what can be provided to your vehicles under a fully managed project plan:
1. Bodywork returned to bare metal
2. Refurbished and electrophoretically dipped to stabilise and rust-proof to current new-car standards
3. Fabrication work and panel replacement
4. Finished using modern paint systems to customer’s selected colour scheme
5. Full leather interior to upgraded client specification
6. Re-built original or modern replacement engine and gearbox
7. Re-built original or uprated suspension and brakes
8. Custom SS exhaust builds
9. Replacement wiring looms
10. Turbo and Supercharger options
11. Bespoke aesthetic upgrades
12. Free disposal of old parts
BBC Top Gear 12th July
Gama are extremely excited to be on Top Gear; the programme borrowed two original, privately-owned Jensen Interceptor MK3′s and one new interpretation of the model (the Interceptor S), Jensen International Automotive’s Interceptor, for the filming!
The latter was with Top Gear an extra week for some additional filming.
We really recommend you watch the programme as it may be quite an interesting one for the brand, the models involved, and all of us at Gama who support JIA and the Jensen marque as well as many other makes in our tuning and upgrade engineering work.
We will update this particular page further over the coming days, so make sure you come back!
Jeremy Clarkson reviews the Jensen Interceptor S:
The car you see pictured is not really a Jensen Interceptor. It started out in life that way but then an Oxfordshire-based company called Jensen International Automotive came along and gave it the full bikini wax and Botox treatment. The car you see is an Interceptor S and it’s absolutely brilliant...